Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tuesday Thought - December 16, 2014

Building Blocks of the BN Campus

  1. Culture of Invitation
  2. COmmunity of Hope
  3. Continue Jesus Ministry
  4. Commitment to Excellence
  5. Carriers of The Gospel of Grace

GIFTS THAT CHANGE THINGS…
Told a story about how a woman we had prayed for, but barely knew, once blessed our family with a large financial gift for Christmas one year.


ACTS 20 - Leaving a Legacy
24 But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God…
 “32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Paul was saying that the GOSPEL of GRACE not only changed his perspective, but changed the way he challenged those who followed in his footsteps of leading after he was gone.

KEY THOUGHT:
The gospel of grace has the power to change your perspective, your actions and your attitude toward everything in your life.

No comments: